Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Have you missed me?

I didn't think so! HEHE!

It's been forever since I blogged! I got so caught up in Facebook that I didn't understand why I needed a million places to keep people updated. I still don't see why. Unless anyone can explain why a blog is more useful then facebook, it's probably going to stay that way too! Although I do enjoy reading everyone elses' blogs!

Aidan is a walking, talking toddler now. He is all over the place and I am amazed at how quickly he picked up walking. He's very close to running, he tries to then gets going and falls over. He is much steadier on his feet now! I even let him walk into stores with me, holding my hand and he LOVES it!

Yesterday, I bought Aidan a baby doll. ANthony didn't care for the idea. I showed him how Aidan carries it all over hugging it close to him and when he stops he gives it kisses. We were both pretty surprised how he knew how to do that. He has even started making the kiss noise when he kisses it! It is too cute.

1 comment:

The Butterfields said...

I bought Harry a doll when I was pregnant with Emma, he completely didn't care and Jay hated it too. He did use it more after she was born, but just to carry it around by its poor hair. :)