Friday, October 17, 2008

What a happy Mommy!



Aidan slept for 10 hours last night! OMGoodness, I feel like a human being this morning. No interrupted sleep! YAY! Now if only he would have a darn tooth come in! I know he has been teething, he is just a drool faucet. He went through a cranky period last week for no apparent reason. UGH! I think he also has a little cold or maybe the weather is getting to him. His little nose just runs.

Last night when Anthony was headed out to play basketball, Aidan got up on all fours like he was going to crawl. He just sat there for a minute then collapsed back down to his belly. He did it again right after that. I wish I had gotten a picture, or two or three. Crawling should be right around the corner. I did however get some cute pictures during bathtime last night. I will post my two favorites... Do you think it's time for a haircut? I DO!

No comments: